Saturday, April 12, 2008

Double release! GReeeeN - tabidachi and Takuya Ohashi - Arigatou

I've been in my room all day feeling kind of ill so I thought I would just translate. I got two done today while watching some of Heroes. I hadn't watched the show in a while, it's really a fun show to watch while I'm waiting for other shows to get subbed. Tomorrow is karaoke with a bunch of new kids, should be interesting. Otherwise I haven't done much. I start work this week and I'm started to get better at memorizing the taiko songs, four in total, 3 on drums and 1 on flute. Hopefully I can pull everything together. Unfortunately I won't be getting to the post office this week, sorry Aniki. Things got complicated and I might just wait for M to get here. Anyways, with classes starting I'm not sure how much time I'll have for translating songs, hence the double release today. Enjoy!

Takuya Ohashi - Arigatou


namanurui kaze ni fukarenagara
toukyou no sora nagametetara
tooku de kurashiteru anata no koto wo
futo omoidasu genki desu ka?
yume wo oikakete hanareta machi
miokutte kureta ano haru no hi
tayorinakatta boku ni
"koukai dake ha shinaide" to
yasashii kotoba nukumori sono egao
zutto oboeteru yo soshite wasurenai yo
ima kokoro kara arigatou

deki ga warukute itsumo komaraseta
anata no namida kondo mo mita
sunao ni narezu ni basei wo abiseta
sonna boku demo aishite kureta
ima ni natte yatto sono kotoba no
hontou no imi ni mo kidzukimashita
"tsurakunatta toki ha
itsudemo kaetteoide" to
itsumo boku no mikata de ite kureta
shinpai kaketa koto kaete kureta koto
ima kokoro kara arigatou

kaeshitemo kaeshitmo kaeshi kirenai
kono konsha to keii wo tsutaetai
tayorinakata boku mo sukoshi otona ni nari
kondo ha boku ga kaete ikimasu
sorosoro ii toshi deshou
tanoshite kurashite kudasai
boku nara mou daijoubu dakara
anata no moto ni umare hontou ni yokatta to
ima koushite mune wo hatte ii kireru
anata no negau you na
boku ni narete imasu ka
sonna koto wo kangaeru
ima kokoro kara arigatou


And now for some English

Thank you - Takuya Ohashi

In the tepid wind, while puffing a cigarette
If you watch Tokyo's sky
Geting along with the distance. But I suddenly
remember you. How are you doing?
Running after the dream, I left town
You came to see me off on that spring day
You were vague to me
"Just don't regret" you said with
sweet words and a warm smile
I will always remember then and I'll never forget
Now, fromt he botom of my heart, thank you

I'm not good at this, I always have trouble
This time Isaw your tears
Unaccustomed to being obedient, I had hissed
But somehow you still loved me
And now, I've finally become aware
of the meaning of those words
You said "During the hard times
You returned into it"
YOu were always my friend
Beginning to worry, but supporting me
Now, from the botom of my heart, thank you

Returning, returning, can't stop returning
I give you my gratitude and respect
You were vague to me, but I'll be a bit more of an adult
This time I'll support you
It's almost time, it's been a good year, hasn't it?
Have fun, please live
If it's me again, it'll be ok
I'm glad that you were born
Now, in this way, you can say I"m proud
It seems that you ask
To me, what are you becoming?
Such things I think about
Now, from the bottom of my heart, thank you


Tabidachi - GReeeeN

gozen reiji

*asu tabidatsu kime he
boku no kimochi
tegami ni takusu yo
asayake itsumo no eki de
tada "ki wo tsukete" to
waraeru you ni

yeah

**ato zusari nanka
dekinai RELAY
naite kaetara
yurusane!
funbare! ganbare!
mada shiranai chi de
jinsei no ichi PAGE
kizamu tabiji
"fuan" to "kodoku" de
sukoshi sabishii
demo sore ha boku mo
onaji dakara
egao de okuridasu to
kimeta kara

are ha kyonen haru no dekigoto de
eki no HOME de kimi ni butsukatte
SUGOI housoku
mitsuke dasetan da yo
koi ni ochiru ha jikan ja nai
yuugure ire somaru
kimi no jitensha wo
futari noride eki made
warai hashireta no ha ima ja mukashi

repeat *

ano hi kimi ga
itsumo no DATE de
boku ni "ano ne
ii dzurain dakedo"
yume wo motomete tabidatsu to itta ne
kimi no namida to tomo ni
yuugure iro somaru kimi no yoko de
kata wo otosu no ha mou yameta
"itteoide" to
namida korae

futari no kyori wo umeru kotoba wo
sagashi erande kimi ni okuru yo
tonari de itsumo waratteta kimi
demo daijoubu wakatteiru yo
kimi ga suki dakara
chisana te ni ooki na kaban wo
kakae kimi ha
"sukoshi no aida" to
asayake itsumo no eki ni HORA
sakura no hanabira ga mai orita
gozen reiji

repeat *

"mata ne" to ieru you ni

repeat **


And now the English

It's 0 O'clock in the morning

*Tomorrow you leave
With my feelings
entrusted in a letter
The morning glow is always at the station
You simply laugh when
I tell you "Be carefl"

yeah

**You advance towards life's target
Somehow you move a step backwards
I'm not good at doing the relay
But if you go home crying
It's unforgivable!
Persevere! Do your best!
Still unknowing in this word
On life's first page
Cut the journey
"Worry" and "solitude"
Makes me a little lonely
But, that's also me
Because we are the same
So I've decided to
send you my smile

That accident last year
At home by the station, you were being hit
An amazing principle
That has been found
"There's no time to drop love"
Dye it the color of twilight
On your bicycle
The two of us ride to the station
Walked with a smile, now is not the past

repeat *

That day you said
On our usual date
To me "This is
difficult to say, you know"
I asked for a dream, as you leave you said
All of your tears
Dyed the color of twilight, on your side
your shoulder drops, stop it!
"please go!" and
you bore your tears

The distance between us buries those words
searching, choosing, to give you
Always next o me you laughed
But it's alright, I understand
Because I love you
Holding in your arms and small hands
is a large bag, you say
"Within a little" and
The morning glow, always look to the station
The sakura petals are dancing
At 0 O'clock

repeat *

Now I can say "see you"

repeat **


And there you go! Huzzah!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

order ativan lorazepam 1 mg nombre comercial - ativan sublingual 1mg dosage

Anonymous said...

zolpidem zolpidem overdose death - zolpidem tartrate 10 mg dosage

Anonymous said...

diazepam buy diazepam dosage dogs - buy diazepam online legally

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax bars trip - xanax online no membership

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy diazepam from europe - diazepam 5mg rectiole

Anonymous said...

xanax no prescription xanax drug mechanism - buy xanax online usa

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg buy diazepam online usa no prescription - diazepam 2mg during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

buy xanax no prescription xanax made my anxiety worse - xanax ld50

Anonymous said...

soma what class is soma medication - buy soma overnight delivery

Anonymous said...

ambien cheap ambien generic substitute - order prescription ambien

Anonymous said...

buy soma online buy soma online ship florida - will soma show 10 panel drug test