Saturday, May 31, 2008

New translations: 20th Century, Kuraki Mai, Namie Amuro

Man it has been forever since a translation! I do apologize! To make up for this, I am releasing three translations! They are 20th Century's "Ore ja na kya, kimi ja na kya"; Kuraki Mai's "Yuma ga saku haru" and Namie Amuro's "New Look". Enjoy!

Ore ja na kya, kimi ja na kya - 20th Century ROMAJI LYRICS

*Ore ja na kya, dekinai koto
Kimi ja na kya, yarenai nanka
Tsutaetai koto ga aru nara
mayowazu ni hashire

Hazukashii omoide no uta
fui ni tobikonde kuru
nani ge nai hazu no BGM
omowazu te wo tomete
AITSU ha nani shiteru kana
shigoto ni muga muchuu kana
daisuki datta ano KO ha
ima mo waratteru kana
toku ni kanashii kot mo
dekai TROUBLE mo nai kedo
toki ga tomatta you na
hibi ga omotakute

* repeat

** ORE ni datte sou KIMI ni datte
Nakitai yoru ga aru no sa
Aseranaide furimuka nai de
jibun wo shinjite

Omoide to warau ni ha
amari ni REAL sugite
Akogare nante ieba
Mada mada tooi kedo
gamushara datta koi ya
mujakina warai koe ya
okuba de naita koto ga
ima mo mune ni atsuku
kyou mo dokoka no machi de
kitto hazu ja nai tte
yozora wo miagete
ORE ja na kya dekinai koto
KIMI ja na kya yarenai nanka
Akirametaku ha nai nara
Ima sugu ni hashire

Ashita he tobidasu
kotae nanka naku te mo
wakari hajimeta jibun wo
taisetsu ni shitai

* Repeat
** Repeat

Ima ja na kya dekinai koto
Shinjite hashire

TRANSLATION (Main translation by [info]tomoko1103 with alterations by myself. Thanks Rui!)

* There is something only I can do
There is something only you can do
If you have something you wanna try
Go for it right now!

That embarrassing song we used to listen to
I don't usually pay attention to it
But now I'm reminded of the days
When we listened to this song
What is he doing right now?
Maybe he is at work?
What is she doing right now?
Maybe she is laughing as usual
Now I do not have those sad things or bad happenings
But without you, I feel empty these days

* repeat
**I have nights I want to cry
You may also have nights you want to cry
But believe in yourself and don't dwell on the past

I cannot laugh about it yet
I can't say it was just a memory
I haven't cured the pain in my heart
It's gonna take a while still
I still have it in my heart
The days I fell in love with you
The days we laughed together
And the days we cried
Are you staring at the stars
As am I doing?
Thinking that we could be better
Somewhere in the world?
There is something only I can do
There is something only you can do
If you don't want to give it up
This is the time to go for it right now

Now I'm gonna run for tomorrow
I don't have the answer right now
But I think I'm getting it
I want to believe myself
* repeat
** repeat
This is the thing I can try only now
So believe me and I gotta go for it


Yume ga saku haru by Kuraki Mai ROMAJI

Machiawaseta
Tokyo MEET TOWN
Hisashiburi no kimi ha
yubi ni hikaru RING ga
ima ha shiranai dareka-san
sabishigari ya ha
ano goro no mama
tooi furusa to
tami ni ha okaeri
kaoru kaze

*yume ga saku haru
kimi no HEART
hanabira HIRARI
yume ga saku haru
sayonara konnichi ha
kuri kaesu
yume ga saku haru
wake mo nai no ni

namida ga KIRARI
yume ga saku haru
saishuu densha no naka
yume dakishimete

urarakana haru no nissha shi ni
kajikanda te iya shi dasu
samusa ni taeta tsubomi ha
ima koso saki hokore
atarashii kaze ga fuku machi
arukidasu koko kara mae ha
osorezu ni

* repeat

furikaerazu ima ha
yume no tochuu

ENGLISH

Dreams bloom in Spring

I waited to meet you
In Tokyo, our meeting town
It's been a long time since I've seen you
The shining ring on your finger
Now belongs to someone I don't know
I can't stand being alone in this room
Since I left it as it was
A faraway town and
To the people, welcome back
That fragrant wind

*Dreams bloom in spring
In your heart
Petals fall lightly
Dreams bloom in spring
Goodbyes and hellos
Repeat it
Dreams bloom in spring
And without a reason

Tears flash by and
Dreams bloom in spring
Inside the last train
Hold on to the train

The sunny spring warms
My numbed hands and heals them
They bore the cold, and now the bud
Blooms in pride
And a new wind blows through the town
Now go on, from here to before
Without fear

* repeat

Never looking back, and now
You're on the way to the dream


NEW LOOK - Namie Amuro ROMAJI

*CINEMA no naka no Twiggy no
MINI SKIRT mane shite
mijikai kami ha tomboy tte
Iwarete iru kedo
dakedo
I wanna get a new look
Kono KYARA no niatta
FASHION
ki ni naru
COVER GIRL no you na
yeah
How do I look?
Baby, tell me

Itsu mo no asobi no
WORKING & POSE
Kouen de PARIKORE
Girls no kibun ha
Mare de SUPER MODEL
We so hot, we so fly!!!
tsumazuite koronde LOL
Nande furareta no ka
Wakaranai no
Why oh why?
kono mama de owarenai
Umare kawaritai
GIVE UP ICE CREAM
CHOCOLATE

* repeat

CORNER ni dekita
Uwasa no SALON
yoyaku ha nikagetsu machi
Girls ano kyoumi ha
itsumo ryuukou no naka
What's in, what's out
PLAN ga dainashi OMG
chinami ni uchi no PAPA ha
Sono mukashi MMK
SHOW WINDOW ni ha
Mata atarashii SHOES
Excuse me,
MY SIZE wo tameshitai

*repeat twice

*repeat twice

ENGLISH - NEW LOOK

*Like in the cinema I want an
Imitation of Twiggy's mini skirt
The short hai makes her a tomboy
People say
However
I wanna get a new look
This character suited my
Fashion
I think about it
To be like a cover girl
Yeah
How do I look?
Baby, tell me

The same old fun
Working and pose
In the park in our paris collection
Girls are feeling like
A ring of supermodels
We so hot, we so fly!!!
They stumble and fall, LOL
Why was I rejected?
I don't know why
As it is, this isn't over
I want to be reborn
Give up ice cream
And chocolate

*repeat

Group at the corner
The rumor of a salon
With a two-month reservation waiting list
Girls' interest is
always about what's in fashion
What's in, what's out
The plans been soiled OMG
By the way, my father
In the past was popular with the ladies (MMK)
In the show window
Once again are new shoes
Excuse me,
I want to try these on in my size

*repeat twice

* repeat twice


WOW! I did it! Hopefully i won't be too busy so I can post more soon!

No comments: